Another Fly-In

Date(s) - 27/06/2020
11:00 am - 3:00 pm

The Field -New Access Gate


Posted By:

Well, as suspected Wednesday was a washout so who is interested in either tomorrow (Friday) or Saturday.

Both days should be fine & almost mild with Saturday supposedly a couple of degrees warmer.

Post your intentions & we can decide on which day suits the most.

BBQ lunch would be in order as well.

Ricky showing off AGAIN!!

This Post Has 16 Comments

  1. Ron

    I’m interested in Saturday but does this mean we have to all fly upside down?

  2. Uncle G

    Friday or Saturday day is fine by me.

  3. Hoppy

    Either ok for me too but willyweather is saying less wind on Saturday at 12 km/h whereas Friday is 20km/h

  4. Hoppy

    Also the field that the other club uses gets waterlogged and we don t want cars getting into mud so need to consider where to park and bring wellies.

  5. OK, at this stage its looking like it will be Saturday. At least that will give another day for the ground to dry out & its supposed to be warmer & less windy.

  6. Ian Milne

    I’ll be there with my flashy orange wellies! (Presidential style.)

  7. Kermit

    WELL if my beloved president is going I guess as NUMBER2 I should be there as well

    1. Uncle G

      Well if number 2 is going to be there, as number 10, I also will be there!

  8. Bad Angel

    As I’m personal protection for the president (MIB) I had better front up to protect our Commander in Chief from the green thing just in case…

  9. Ian Milne

    Thank you my loyal henchmen! I will not forget you when honours are awarded……

  10. Bad Angel

    Can’t make it today see you all next time.. let it be known the I BA hereby deputise the honourable Uncle G as the grand protector of our Commander in Chief in my absence..

Leave a Reply