Date(s) - 26/05/2020
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
The Field -New Access Gate
Posted by: Predator
There was talk last Friday about another Fly-In early in the week.
At this stage the forecast shows Monday with no wind at all but rather chilly & some showers, Tuesday, on the other hand whilst predicting light winds most of the day will be a bit warmer and less likely for rain.
So Tuesday is my suggested day but this can easily be changed if the majority think differently.
BBQ lunch & a cleansing ale (or tea) can be back on the agenda and if we use two or 3 portable BBQ’s the numbers around each should probably be two or less.
As usual, reply to the calendar with your intentions.