Date(s) - 19/11/2021
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
The Shearing Shed - Sandford
Well then it looks like Friday may be our best option for a fly-in & BBQ until at least the middle (or later) of next week. It’s supposed to be 16 deg (so not too cold) with 11 kph Easterly winds and a slight chance of showers later in the day. Those in favour say aye
I have it on good authority from our little amphibious friend that it has been bucketing down @ Sandford this afternoon and the tracks in as well as the paddocks are totally waterloggged.
The original forecast for today was possible passing light showers, I guess BOM got that one wrong.
We don’t want anyone ripping up the farmers tracks or paddocks so I have cancelled tomorrows Fly-In.
I, like no doubt everyone else was looking forward to another Fly-In but “dems da breaks”.