Hump Day fly

Date/Time
Date(s) - 03/02/2021
9:00 am - 11:00 pm

Location
The Field -New Access Gate

Categories

Posted By:
Hoppy

Wed thurs and Sunday look ok from a wind point of view but thurs and sun have showers forecast. So that leaves Wednesday morning as the best option. Wind is due to increase after noon so can we do a 9am start? 

This Post Has 10 Comments

  1. Ian Milne

    I’ll be there if it’s happening ……or Hoppening?

  2. Uncle G

    I can be there also, if it’s happening?

  3. Hoppy

    Plan B is to fly at another site.

    We can still meet outside gate at 9am and drive in convoy if no key holder arrives.

  4. Ian Milne

    I can’t do plan B so as it looks a bit windy, I’ll cancel for a better day. Sorry guys

  5. Hoppy

    I’m still flying today but maybe later and at a slope.

  6. Kermit

    SORRY HOPPY IM TODDLENIG OUT PRE ARRANGED LONG TIME AGO

  7. Hoppy

    Scott the modelguy and I went slope soaring instead. It turned into a nice day.

  8. SeasideMitch

    Oops sorry I missed the post as well. Promise to try harder.

Leave a Reply