Wednesday Fly-In

Date/Time
Date(s) - 24/11/2021
10:00 am - 3:00 pm

Location
The Shearing Shed - Sandford

Categories

Posted By:
Moose

Any one interested in a fly  and B.B.Q or is the ground still to wet

This Post Has 15 Comments

  1. According to Kermit the top paddock was flooded and running down the track into the bottom paddock like a river, that was Saturday evening or Sunday.
    A couple of days like today should dry it out so perhaps Wednesday may be better. I can make it either day but we need an OK from Kermit first.

  2. Moose

    may be we should leave it till wednesday

  3. SeasideMitch

    I can do tomorrow or Wednesday. There will be more wind on Wednesday and increasing early.
    I will bring my planes along, but I don’t know if the bionic eye will be good enough to fly.
    The access road was dry when I drove past this morning and this afternoon.

  4. I think we better change to Wednesday at this stage and see how we go. Kermit is going to check the field dryness tomorrow after he returns from his shack.

  5. SeasideMitch

    Light winds are now being forecast for tomorrow, but a 50% chance of 1mm of rain.
    Fingers crossed that it will be in our favour.

    1. Supposed to only rain later in the afternoon so here’s hoping.

      Sunday may be an option for a second fly in this week.

  6. Andrew

    Wednesday is out for me , but Sunday would be a better day for me.

    Sunday 28 November
    Summary
    Min 8
    Max 20
    Partly cloudy.
    Chance of any rain: 10%

    Hobart area

    Partly cloudy. Light winds becoming west to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the day.

  7. Kermit has checked the flying field and he reckons we are good to go.

    10:00am start tomorrow (Wednesday) and hopefully some good flying before the rain turns up.

    1. Kermit

      Now thats what i like about the big fella …I WILL TAKE THE TOOTH OUT FOR YA COBBER NO CHARGE

Leave a Reply