Maybe Fly Day

Date(s) - 16/02/2021
9:30 am - 2:00 pm

The Field -New Access Gate

Categories No Categories

Posted By:

The weather / wind forecast for Tuesday is looking promising for theΒ  morning before the sea breeze.Β  What doea the holder of the key think – and everyone else?

This Post Has 12 Comments

  1. It is most likely that two of the key-holders will be sailing @ the Duck on Tuesday.

  2. Kermit

    YEP IM COMMITED FOR TUESDAY iv got a few races to loose

  3. Bad Angel

    I’ll be there.. πŸ˜ŠβœˆπŸ›©πŸ›«πŸ›¬ weather permitting..

  4. Uncle G

    I will be there to keep an eye on BA!

  5. Hoppy

    I will come. What time will BA unlock gate?

  6. If anyone finds a canopy from the Li’l Eagle it’s mine. it will be close to my crash site. If not I will have a look on Wednesday if we fly or next time if we don’t.

  7. Hoppy

    I’ve got a spare canopy as dont use it in my open cockpit eagles. Will bring on Wednesday.

  8. Thanks Chris, I will probably end up with an open canopy as well once I get the twin wings all sorted. I’m sure mine is laying where I crashed so should be easy to find.

  9. Bad Angel

    Around 9.30 at the gate… No bbq byo yum yums

    1. Bad Angel

      Oh ok, sausage in hand is the order of the day… πŸ™‚

  10. Hoppy

    Eagle eyes Gerald aka duckhunter has your Eagles canopy, Mike. Only took him a few seconds to find it.

Leave a Reply