Date(s) - 26/08/2020
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
The Field -New Access Gate
Hoppy has suggested that tomorrow (Wednesday) may be the best flying day we are going to get this week so who is up for it?
It will be a little bit windy but at least its not supposed to be wet.
Also perhaps give Kermit a hand at rescue attempt #3 for his Tundra.
I’ll try to remember the BBQ this week if we decide its a goer.
As usual please post your intentions.