Date(s) - 07/10/2020
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
The Field -New Access Gate
I agree with Uncle G that postponing the Fly In till Wednesday should let the field at least start to dry out after all this rain. Looks like the winds will be very light till mid afternoon so the 11:00 am start will allow for the day to warm up a bit.
By consensus this could be brought forward to 10:30 but unless someone else opens up that is about the earliest I can get there.
Also leaves Tuesday for sailing @ the duck (95’s this week)
As usual post your intentions and keep an eye on the calendar for late changes just in case the weather decides not to co operate.