Possible slope soaring

Date/Time
Date(s) - 02/08/2020
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm

Location
BA's Hanger

Categories

Posted By:
Hoppy
Hoppy

Anyone interested in trying slope soaring on Sunday. Could be Tranmere and time can change as it depends on the wind.

This Post Has 2 Comments

  1. Ron
    Ron

    I’m intersed Hoppy. I’ve just about finished putting together my $30 glider.
    Oh, I also have to wait for the all clear for the Coronavirus test I had this morning.
    I had a sore throat so decided to get a test to be on the safe side.
    Hopefully I’ll get the result before lunchtime Sunday.

  2. Ron
    Ron

    Yay, my Coronavirus test came back negative as expected.
    Unfortunately, I need to head up north tomorrow so I won’t be able to go slope soaring now, sorry.
    I look forward to the next one Hoppy.

Leave a Reply

Close Menu