Saturday Fly-In & Tundra Rescue

Date/Time
Date(s) - 29/08/2020
11:00 am - 3:00 pm

Location
The Field -New Access Gate

Categories

Posted By:
Predator
Predator

At this stage tomorrow (Saturday) is predicted to be 15 deg with light to very light winds before the gales return on Sunday.

Anyone up for a fly & BBQ lunch and perhaps another Tundra rescue attempt later in the day when all the flying is done?

Alternately, it may not be too bad a day for sailing @ the canal if people prefer.

Post your intentions & we can see what people prefer.

This Post Has 13 Comments

  1. Hoppy
    Hoppy

    I’ve got my swamp dawg ready so can do either but be more fun at the flying field adjacent swamp.

  2. Hoppy
    Hoppy

    The marine forecast was wind less than 10kts all day but now 25kts but decreasing in the afternoon.

    1. Predator

      Yes, and the temp tomorrow is now listed as 17c, should be a very pleasant flying day all round.

  3. RonB
    RonB

    I WILL BE SAILING AT THE CANAL TOMMORROW
    IF THE WEATHER IS OK DF95 OR DF65 ABOUT 1000 HRS

  4. Pete
    Pete

    I hope to sail Pink Bits at the Canal tomorrow, but I am likely to be late as I have some family stuff to do first.

  5. Ian Milne
    Ian Milne

    I shall be present with the de-banged-up Bix!

  6. Uncle G
    Uncle G

    A fly sounds good, will charge up the Airboat.

  7. Predator

    Well, looks like another good turn up, lets hope the weather sticks to what has been predicted.

  8. Kermit
    Kermit

    WELL WADAYANO I SAID I WAS CUMMIN MUSTA FORGOT TO PUSH THE POST COMMENT

  9. Ian Milne
    Ian Milne

    Willyweather said it would be windy…….Maybe Kermit recovery first?

Leave a Reply