Tuesday Flying

Date(s) - 10/05/2022
10:00 am - 2:30 pm

The Shearing Shed - Sandford


Posted By:

Tuesday looks like a nice day for flying this week & Stephen reports that there is a nice lake for the seaplanes & swampies in the middle of the field.

Still waiting for Steve or Kermit to report the accessibility of the field as we don’t want to tear up the roadway or the paddocks.

Post your intentions but please keep an eye out for a late cancellation if the flying area is reported as too wet to access.

This Post Has 7 Comments

  1. Uncle G

    I’m interested, but Wednesday might be better to let it dry out.

  2. SeasideMitch

    I can do Tuesday, but not Wednesday.
    I will check out the access road when I go by tomorrow morning. There will certainly be too much water on the southern side, so I will look closely at the main access and the parking area.

    1. Thanks Stephen, if you think it’s too wet we may have to cancel for this week as after Wednesday the rain is supposed to return till well into the weekend.

  3. Ian Milne

    No go for me Tuesday…Weds OK…….Such is life! Thurs?

  4. I have just had a phonecall from our friendly frog Kermit & he reckons the field will be more than dry enough to fly tomorrow (Tuesday) so get your batteries charged.

  5. SeasideMitch

    The usual access road (north side) is ok and our parking area is reasonably good. No standing water. Should be OK tomorrow.

Leave a Reply