It’s DF65 day again @ The Duck and the weather looks like it may be a repeat of Tuesday fortnight (the last DF65 day).
The predicted winds are 10 to 15 knots Westerly early building to 15 to 20 knots Westerly
I haven’t heard from Col yet but if enough are game to sail then I will join in as well, it was great fun last time in the strong winds.
Just remember it will most likely be an “A” day not an “A+” but you may get away with an “A+” for the first hour if the predictions are correct.
Please post if you intend to sail as I have plenty of other things to do at home if too few are interested.
Graeme, I have your stickers for your RG65 & Pete, I have your battery lead.
I also have a small black fold up camping chair that was left pondside last Tuesday after the DF95 races. If someone claims it I will bring it along Tuesday
This Post Has 3 Comments
Yep I am in. My smallest rig is the standard A rig mylar. The forecast suggests that I could be in for a tough day!
Well that’s two of us Pete,
Kermit can’t make it tomorrow and I haven’t heard from anyone else of yet.
Will just have to see what the morning brings.
I should be there, with the “B” rig if needed