Posted by: Predator
[avatar user=”Predator” size=”thumbnail” /]
There was talk last Friday about another Fly-In early in the week.
At this stage the forecast shows Monday with no wind at all but rather chilly & some showers, Tuesday, on the other hand whilst predicting light winds most of the day will be a bit warmer and less likely for rain.
So Tuesday is my suggested day but this can easily be changed if the majority think differently.
BBQ lunch & a cleansing ale (or tea) can be back on the agenda and if we use two or 3 portable BBQ’s the numbers around each should probably be two or less.
As usual, reply to the calendar with your intentions.
This Post Has 7 Comments
Sounds good to me, I will be there!
Yes I will be there. What time?
Time is at the top of the Calendar under Date.
11:00 am till 3:00pm or whatever suits. I guess when we run out of batteries or planes.
Yeah nuh I’ll be there by the way who posted a bit of title stuff missing better sign up for BA’s Social Media Flight School, actually I though Friday looked quite good with lots of warm sun but Tuesdays ok …. BA has spoken again on and behalf of our dear leader
KERMIT LA FROG IS A GO
I will be there for the BBQ , maybe more if some kind soul can lend me a 4 cell battery to go wit MR Frogs loan of an aircraft. Off to buy some wing building material now