Hoppy has suggested that tomorrow (Wednesday) may be the best flying day we are going to get this week so who is up for it?
It will be a little bit windy but at least its not supposed to be wet.
Also perhaps give Kermit a hand at rescue attempt #3 for his Tundra.
I’ll try to remember the BBQ this week if we decide its a goer.
As usual please post your intentions.