So far there are 3 parties interested in flying Tuesday, I guess Kermit wants to try out all his new and/or repaired planes.
BBQ lunch facilities will be available.
10:00 am start so long as it’s NOT cold and/or wet, then we may need to postpone till later in the morning.
Please post if you intend to participate, so we have an idea of numbers.
This Post Has 4 Comments
I will be there.
Kermit, I will bring your Tundra along for you to try.
Will be there
Thank you for the Heads Up, Kermit. Sadly, once again I have to decline………Janet has to go for a Cat scan. I’m not sure if this involves looking at a cat. or being looked at by a cat……..we shall see.
Sorry folks but the Moose can’t make tomorrow