RC AIRCRAFT FLYING Flying @ “The Field” Flying @ “The Field” 2020 Fly-In @ “The Field” 24th February 2020 Reply To: Fly-In @ “The Field” 24th February 2020

yep twas a good flying day  every one flew  I retrieved the pilot Shute and the canopy sleeve that was left in the tree from  the last Kermit jump    and was knackered after my flight with the steam punk flyer  that names gotta go  and a special ta goes to the predator for setting up the sky surfer  “not there yet but next fly it will be”   the new be(RON ) will settle in well I recon  as  2IC    I will try to steer the boy away from the riff raff  so he can enjoy flying  with the cream of the flight line gang  ohhh wait  the riff raff is the gang  that means he will be flying with me good move    WE DID MISS OUR MR MOOOSE TODAY  another fine gentleman  and fellow best of the best  Another activity was performed today in the lunch room  I refer to dome flying  our president gave 6 of these flyers to his most loyal followers  as I received them all I distributed the others to the  less reliable mob  and today we did in fact fly these remarkable drones  unfortunately our great leader for life wasn’t there to see it  sooooo sad         So today was number one  all the boxes ticked