RC AIRCRAFT FLYING Flying @ “The Field” Flying @ “The Field” 2020 Just a Heads Up re this weeks flying (Perpetual Post)

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      PredatorPredator

This is a Perpetual Post for seeking thoughts on which days to fly before creating a calendar post.

Info posted here will be deleted after the Calendar Event is created to make it easier to see relevant information for the following week.

PredatorPredator

At this stage it looks like Thursday 29th may be the best day (wind & rain wise) for flying.

Long Range forecasts have a habit of changing this time of the year though!!

KermitKermit

Not sure as yet if I can manage coming out of the house as yet……………  still traumatized

Uncle GUncle G

But Kermit you have to, I have your “Grasshopper’s” love child “Micro Grasshopper” ready to maiden!

Now we know what Grasshopper was doing all that time up that tree.

KermitKermit

YESSSSSS I SEE  OK THEN  I WILL BE STRONG AN GO IT  ….  SOO IN relation to the love child   am I now a gramps BECAUSE I LOVE THE  YOUNG’N

HoppyHoppy

Thursday looks better wind wise per willyweather. I’m back from lake pedder tues night. Got some good footage I hope.

Ian MilneIan Milne

That should be OK.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Close Menu