Links (white text is clickable link)
Yacht Registration (Sail Numbers)
- Information supplied by Kyle (Tasmanian Rep forDF’s in the ADFRSA, which is the Australian body for the DF65’s / 95’s).
- Will Charlton is the national registrar).
- The website is for the Australian DF Radio Sailing Association. On the home page, there is the membership application link (free), and with that, a new member can “apply” as such, which goes to the state reps, just to make sure the person is not known to be an issue (there has never been one, but it’s in the constitution), and along with that application, they ask on the form if they have a DF65 or DF95, whether is already has a number, or if a new one needs to be issued. Then that comes back to the new member (or existing member with another yacht) as their ADFRSA membership number and separately, DF hull number, which the sail number is derived from.
- For RC & FPV gear check out Bolt RC first. Prices are very competitive and postage is reasonable.
- For DF65 & DF95 yachts & spare parts visit Hobby Warehouse
- For everything associated with radio controlled yachting visit Australia’s Radio Sailing Shop.
- For your sailing needs, be it a set of sails, a kit yacht to build yourself, or a RTR yacht.
- For Stainless Steel & Ceramic bearings for your DF65/DF95 go to this site for great price & prompt delivery.
- hmmmmmmmmm money pit.
- FPV and other Specialist gear.
- Great place for Quad Props and motors etc.
- For all your needs and updates of firmware and software for the DJI Quads and Naza Control Boards.
- Great place for FPV Cameras and Transmitters.
- For your needs to make your fast electrics even faster.. (what do you reckon Scotty?)
- Lots of videos from RC Yachting & Fast Electrics. Updated regularly so please subscribe.
- Excellent ” how to ” vids for: Taranis – Naze32 – Apm & many others check him out.
- Excellent introductory video on the Racing Rules of Sailing (RC Version)
- Link supplied by Ron C
- David is from Sweden, on a working visa in the USA and a very smart person. He is into FPV and has a tricopter. Check it out!
- The best 18+ Aus RC Forum about 2 Stroke cars/boats – Fast Electric cars/boats Planes Everything RC.
- An FPV site set up by Shabbir Nooruddin AKA Gulzaar . Looks promising.
- A Database of RC Yacht Designs, continually being updated. Please help out the publisher if you can.