Links (white text is clickable link)
- For RC & FPV gear check out Bolt RC first. Prices are very competitive and postage is reasonable.
- Fantastic Forum site all about the mid-range Chinese remote control Sail boats.
- For DF65 & DF95 yachts & spare parts visit Hobby Warehouse
- For everything associated with radio controlled yachting visit Australia’s Radio Sailing Shop.
- For your sailing needs, be it a set of sails, a kit yacht to build yourself, or a RTR yacht.
- For Stainless Steel & Ceramic bearings for your DF65/DF95 go to this site for great price & prompt delivery.
- hmmmmmmmmm money pit.
- FPV and other Specialist gear.
- Great place for Quad Props and motors etc.
- For all your needs and updates of firmware and software for the DJI Quads and Naza Control Boards.
- Great place for FPV Cameras and Transmitters.
- For your needs to make your fast electrics even faster.. (what do you reckon Scotty?)
- Lots of videos from RC Yachting & Fast Electrics. Updated regularly so please subscribe.
- Excellent ” how to ” vids for: Taranis – Naze32 – Apm & many others check him out.
- David is from Sweden, on a working visa in the USA and a very smart person. He is into FPV and has a tricopter. Check it out!
- The best 18+ Aus RC Forum about 2 Stroke cars/boats – Fast Electric cars/boats Planes Everything RC.
- An FPV site set up by Shabbir Nooruddin AKA Gulzaar . Looks promising.
- A Database of RC Yacht Designs, continually being updated. Please help out the publisher if you can.