RC AIRCRAFT FLYING Flying @ “The Field” Flying @ the Field 2022 Another quiet Sunday Fly Reply To: Another quiet Sunday Fly

I am glad a good time was had. I was going to come for a quick squirt with you but my wife became a ‘casual contact’ through her work at a big hotel here and it wasnt until 2pm Sunday that she was able to get a negative RAT so I stayed away from you all out of caution.  But I was then able to go to the cricket at 2:30 !

My advice is stay away from any big hotels and their gyms as they have guests with covid but dont tell staff which rooms or guests to stay away from and dont have their own RATs to give out to staff. Basically there seems attempts to hush things up, as profit is their driver and <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>not</span> the health and wellbeing of staff or customers. So you still have to go to a choke point like the police academy and queue up and get a test.

Anyway as of yesterday arvo my wife and I are OK so Im ready for the next fly. She wont be returning to work, its not worth the risk despite being tripple vaxxed.