RC AIRCRAFT FLYING Flying @ “The Field” Flying @ the Field 2023 Another Monday Flying Day Reply To: Another Monday Flying Day

unaccustomed as I am to reply’s on this forum  this one however needs my attention  urgently  one / I am working ie painting at hootersville  so I get up at 6.30 to be there at eight  when I get home i’m knackered  all this effort is to reward the sinker with cash for his drone  no biggy there but what the down side is the dragon has mad cow disease  …nope  rabies…..arh.. nope .. well yea  she has these but the new one covid      so I have to contend with rabies mad cow an covid  when I get home  I have a long stick at the front door to hold her off as I get inside an lock her out  god damn she snarls an kicks  an  words only the devil says well she is his sister after all    So MR Sinker forgive me for not biting  BUT working / fighting   AN surviving life’s traumers  i did miss the comment  …..ps I havent got the bug  BECAUSE only perfect people can resist the dreaded bug …………………………………just sayn