RC BOATING YACHTING Sailing at Puddleduck Sailing @ Puddleduck 2019 Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 02.04.19 Reply To: Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 02.04.19

Well today I had a smashing day sailing my aircraft for the first time ever  with 3 wins  with a figure eight multipliable times  a reverse approach with a flat turn on the dogleg  culminating with superb landings across the line to the applause of fellow flyers  who recognized an ace in their mist…. now some non aces will dispute this but don’t listen to them  I know better THE RESULTS of todays flying was…. Predator  with 20 points  (just because he was there ) John (predator junior)  with  19 /1/2 POINTS   fine show for this up and coming flyer   Ian ..our (entertainment officer) brilliant flyer with a lot of promise  as shown today with beautiful landings and approaches  16 points  Bad Angel … another fine flyer but out of luck on this day with  engine prop trouble  caused by a piece of wood … it getting in the way  but was consistent in his attempts to fly showing great perseverance 15 points  Uncle G  what an outstanding flyer this young fella is … what he can do with his Mavic  is a sight to behold  a true treat for fellow flyers to watch .. 10 points  and the winner is……….me      why ….because I wrote this

A bit of video to prove it actually happened !!