RC AIRCRAFT FLYING Flying @ The Farm Flying @ the Farm 2019 Flying @ The Farm 23rd April 2019 Reply To: Flying @ The Farm 23rd April 2019

First of all I thank John and his sharp eyes along with UNCLE G with the mavic  for finding my grass hopper which was taken  down by a bloody great sea eagle…. huge buggar it was …. with great skill I manoeuvred the hopper through trees up an over but alas the monster got her  so it wasn’t my fault   just to put the rumours at rest . Another  death certificate will be issued this week for  bixter 2  belonging to our CFI …..PREDATOR..  I can see him at the top gun flight school for training  we may get him to the brilliant high standard his brother is at  and even the newest pilot UNCLE G…..  Landings will be taught by Ian  by far the best putter on the ground fella  we have  (don’t be to proud to ask for help pred we all have been there )  As for our entertainment officer   tree huger Ian  well this young fella is going to have to pick up his game if he wishes to keep the title   for several outings he has under performed in this capacity  ( there are new comers in the wind for this job )   so do it or lose it (with respect )   John  younger brother of predator  would have flown today and could have shown us all the perfect flying skills he has  but NO  not today..  why ..  the CFI  our predator RAMMED the trainer into the earth at fantastic speed  (as the video shows  ) he says the flaps weren’t working  emmmm      Moving on    UNCLE G  was inducted into the flight line gang  today  with the ceremony carried out by   the top guns father (who by the way needs a hair cut  ) UNCLE G was presented with his gold wings by predator as acting CFI    and his  certificate by the white haired ol fart  John was also presented with the death certificate for his much loved   putt putt bixler 2  whom he loved more than his brother .. (so I heard )  finally our own master film producer BAD ANGEL   THE mad max of  film   Great flights were produced by this up and coming pilot  although his age could be his Hercules heal  as his aircraft has to be in a radius of 30 ft  other wise he cant see it but it is interesting for spectators who seem to hug the ground during his time in the air   (should have gone to speck savers ) but when in FPV mode  he is the ace of ace’s   so that’s how I saw today’s fly in