RC BOATING YACHTING Sailing at Puddleduck Sailing @ Puddleduck 2019 Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 07.05.’19 Reply To: Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 07.05.’19

WELL  CAPT’N PETE TWAS A PLEASURE  BUGGAR CAPS AGAIN  to help another sea dog out of a problem  you would have noticed in the photos that the rescue  vessel was under the captanship  of myself …. why you ask…  because a fella who puts a perfectly good boat on a fountain certainly shouldn’t steer the retrieval boat   but under the expert seamanship  of one who leads from the rear  all went well  …. I was suffering from a server case of whooping cough that long tall misinterpreted as a victory cry in one of the races in his report  I was not to the high standard of  leadership as I usually am on the pond because of it …plus the duck hunter had a new steering winch and it needed constant attention and the sail was shredded  the main boom wouldn’t respond at times an other skippers kept coming at her at all directions shouting PORT….  WHEN ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS GO OVER TO THE JETTY AN THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN IN PORT  silly buggars  someone we will have to talk to em about that when we have a cuppa …. an another….. I heard a fella shout “boy room ”  What did the boy want with a room….. an where was the boy…… we were on a flamin pond   I tell ya sailings going crazy   PINKIE GOING ON THE FOUNTAIN …. jokers wanting the jetty ….next flamin woman will start to sail  with us                                   KERMIT LA FROG