RC BOATING YACHTING Sailing at Puddleduck Sailing @ Puddleduck 2019 Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 28.05.’19 Reply To: Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 28.05.’19

YES today wasn’t Pinkies day  although at one time Duck Hunter had gods craft in an iron lock  at the far point (near the fountain ) he did escape …… this is a pattern pinky has had with god for some time and he specificity asked for this manoeuvre to be performed  in his absence  it was great to see new targets opps  sailors on the pond I hope they weren’t scared off by  the antics of others to get to the winning post…..  racing past us and causing mayhem with their wake   doesn’t bother me as “I’m not interested in such trivial glory ” I’m in it for the pleasure of hunting down the ducks  but to be honest today’s  day was pinkies day so I couldn’t sail my way the winning way    I did notice predator wasn’t there today  I heard on the grape vine …..   get it…grape vine      that when he heard that I  was to be pinkie  he decided to   “not be there”   such is the fear pinkie has on the pond     as to the not up to standard for the duck hunter  this was caused by electrical problems / water in the hull and……  buggar can’t think of anything else   so as of this time duck hunter is on the hard  getting repaired   my congrats go to all the winners today  just beware pinkie will be back                 PS   did ya get the pun : grape vine…  winery  puddle duck  anyone ?