RC BOATING YACHTING Sailing at Puddleduck Sailing @ Puddleduck 2019 Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 16/07/‘19 Reply To: Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 16/07/‘19

now you all know when i do a write up its truthful  and unbiased   as it is today   if my boat was going fair dinkem she would have whipped the lot of yas  but unfortunately she had too many issues  so was retired for the day  but this gave me the opportunity to observe  the motley crew crashing bumping and other devious actions  unobserved by the rest deep into their own thing  all I can say is thank the gods we don’t have official observers  this gentle men is true sailing  you want to win  then go for it  rules are good at times but in the heat of very good competition  going for it is far more fun  as was shown in UNCLE G and Long Tall’s  tussles …. it was a bit of a disappointment that no one wanted to park on the fountain  but this PHIL fella is  one to watch the fountain will get him soon enough…. Justin and Paul were fun to watch-with their toy boats… to bad about today’s sailing with Ricky”s Mountagay boat he was always there but when he came behind a few ……they just took off leaving the mountagay boat wondering “why”  Stuart was fantastic  as the pro brilliant work to be fair to the other pros Stuart  had a easy job  he could have just put down on the score sheet  UNCLE G    UNCLE G   UNCLE G   hard to beleave I taught (UNCLE G )everything about sailing isn’t it An we did miss Pete and Predator…….I watched Don he’s a sly one  he just slips past and no one notices until the race to the finish  an then he’s just  there   “how ”  sorry if I missed someone   so that’s it  damn good day