RC BOATING YACHTING Sailing at Puddleduck Sailing @ Puddleduck 2019 Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 23/07/‘19 Reply To: Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 23/07/‘19

Today the admiral was hoisted to further heights as he tried to conqueror the heights of the fountain it was a wasted effort as predator has the height issue wrapped up  and what a turn out hundreds of skippers came out to play   the start line was by  boat number in order from 1 to 100 it was slow but it worked the resident ducks walked the shoreline no room on the water  there were so many tussells that the mud banks were a mass of sails like turtles flapping there flippers to get off johns black boat refused to move so a proder was required  so many story’s pinki had a sail winch problem  easy fixed an back into it ya cant take it away from UNCLE G  as my former student he has surpassed his master by a long shot  that brings me to my day  alas the duck hunter was disabled quite early in the day with a winch line that wrapped around its base and ripped the pulley from its base causing a hole  then on a masterfully skilled sailing effort I started to return to shore  but she started to fill as she neared the jetty water was up to her gunnels  as he slipped into my outstretched fingers she started to be a submarine not only is she a duck hunter on top but now she wants em under water  after letting out the water a crack was found at the keel acting like a scoop  ( now fixed ) as I always take advice from the ones that know  my servos and winch still work because of predators advice  pack your electrics in Vaseline  saved a few bob on that one  if I hadn’t had that problem I would had whipped the lot of em for sure A  lot of great sailors playing today great to see sorry about my story but I considered it far more worthy of reporting  such a fine effort  of boat retrieval by a master mariner     regards kermit la frog