RC BOATING YACHTING Sailing at Puddleduck Sailing @ Puddleduck 2019 Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 30/07/‘19 Reply To: Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 30/07/‘19

YEP  IT WAS  a good day very cold    god it was cold   the new system of buoys worked well it was neat going to the top gate  in reverse of what used to happen  damn good fun   Ricky sailing his MOUNT A GAY boat  wasn’t really there today  so he decided to tag along in the rear with me  (such a nice fello )  no need to talk about the mighty team we now have at the pond  every race is now sooooo even   every one is a star   but what about geoff today he flew that 95 like it was an aeroplane  a joy to watch    an ya gotta hand it to Pete  like wow  this boy is scary   sorry didn’t mean to talk about any one in particular   but dear ol geoff was a stand out    buggar did it again    not much weed this time  an the tide is getting low again   I recon a small buoy is needed in front of the fountain ya just cant see the buggar  what do you recon    the buoy placement works very well  especially at hell’s corner  i think a new name is called for  for that one    perfect sailing was had by all