RC BOATING YACHTING Sailing at Puddleduck Sailing @ Puddleduck 2019 Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 13/08/‘19 Reply To: Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 13/08/‘19

ONCE AGAIN my padawan  has shown the world how really good he is  consistently showing how its done mind blowing stuff as I started to read the admirals report on today’s fantastic day he started  with  “we were honoured to have royalty  in the form of the legendary  big boat sailor ”  that’s when I was so honoured that the admiral at long  last has acknowledge me as royalty and a legendary boat skipper but what followed in that same sentence was some other fella by the name of Phil Jackman  there’s no two royalty  so I think the admiral had a typo error  I’m sure of it     what a day for close finishes  an the tussells  boats way out in front then zap no wind and the others come charging through how many times did that happen ay  we missed ol pink bits today  AS my padawan needs real competition  the” BRIDES MAID” is no longer a serious contender for UNCLE G that leaves PINK BITS (PETE ) AND MYSELF  as the next  leaders on the podium  the old guard must fade away as there doing  now  if the predator concentrated  on his races instead of taking pictures he would be higher up the ladder today as i saw it  so thanks from all of us admiral /predator sir  for the pic’s  brilliant tactics were seen today by the  wanta be sailing gods  but there can only be one………..   better luck newt week fella’s