RC BOATING YACHTING Sailing at Puddleduck Sailing @ Puddleduck 2019 Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 27/08/‘19 Reply To: Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 27/08/‘19

Was it cold  you bet your sweet bippy it was  I had a mental battle with my bladder for the last two races  that combined with a win for my mind just (incidentally that was my only win )  looking into the depth of the porcelain I was shocked to find that I was so close to being a woman …………where once two hands were required for my manhood now required two fingers   Now that’s cold .  So good to see big bad Dave at the pond today for those that dont’ know Dave had an operation on his lungs  both were removed  and reversed because only one side worked  and to top it off he had his toe nails clipped .  The admiral long tall has done yet another Stirling account of today’s sailing  so I will press on   with the word for today             and that is Redemption………….Redemption for the “girls” that failed to appear for  LAST Tuesday’s  sailing for fear of the cold  their participation of today’s meet showed the admiral you want to return to the fold  and thus he has rescinded the title  “GIRLS “and has returned your manhood and the title  SAILOR OF THE POND  back to you  however I heard that Ricky favours the girl title  one can only wonder about a fella that sails a MountA gay boat  and is doing his best to dislodge the raining champion  tail end Charley kermit la frog  who has steadfastly repelled others  who have covertly eyed this position     MOVE ON MISS RICKY    today was to have been the keenly awaited news from the admiral  on how to remove the ganging up on the buoys/ girls  but alas it didn’t it happen   we can only wonder what it could be  if you wish to make guess  put it on this site an win a rub down from Miss Ricky  WE who don’ t like the PROs job  thank phil for your service today .  Nice to meet a man not like his nick name” BONES ”   and young Dennis hopefully you new bees will be regulars  but don’t go for my spot  I bite    fantastic day ay