RC BOATING YACHTING Sailing at Puddleduck Sailing @ Puddleduck 2019 Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 27/08/‘19 Reply To: Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 27/08/‘19

An apology of sorts……..  Through a misunderstanding in my few words to Pete  I indicated to him that I used  my bestest mate as a wind barrier and in fact I certainly did  but in saying this my ol mate I beleave misinterpreted the words  I quote “because hes such a big boy ” in those few words is the misunderstanding …..I believe  the specific word would be  ” big ”  in the context of the message” big” was used to convey  a solid well constructed individual that was the implied meaning  any thing other than that is conjecture I have absolutely no idea why those words would cause my mate to express caution to the extent that I could be digging holes  (probably in the pond wall perhaps ) I hope this explanation to dear ol Predator clarifies  this  possible incident to wrongful interpretation   BUT why did the admiral come into the conversation and order frogs legs pray tell  this forum isn’t a restaurant so I can only conclude  that” humour ” was tried to alleviate a possible grievance  so in that context  I thank you  Admiral Long Tall  KERMIT LA FROG   PS . I used the word ol mate   not to be confused with age   (its a term of endearment )