RC BOATING YACHTING Sailing at Puddleduck Sailing @ Puddleduck 2019 Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 03/09/‘19 Reply To: Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 03/09/‘19

As I had no use of the great wall for wind protection  today  it was indeed sad to look at predator without a transmitter in his hands  but there lies a gift  a gift of film more precisely of video and pictures from the master   RonB     Justin and Paul were all scavenging for the holiest of holey place today with a fine efforts from the three I beleave that the brothers are not serious about the coveted rear guard  so I don’t expect the high standard from these two to continue  on this front rear.  as for the rest of the sea dogs madly bashing crashing twisting colliding   to get on the podium was an eye opener to watch……. the extent some will go to  to arrive at the two boys girls to claim a place  between the buoys girls markers ( all legal mind you )  shows how desperate sailors in general are for the top spot  I witnessed one baby fluffy duck diving for its life  as several madly cascading yachts closed to where it was innocently paddling…….. have those sailors given any thought how traumatised that baby fluffle wuffie duck will grow up to be  I think not    Disappointing today after the sailing  at the long table was when Miss Ricky refused to give a massage to kermit  as owed    but was offset with the admirals unfolding of the projected future of the ponds direction  in essence as I understood it  Two sets of races will be the norm  One group starts off and the next group start at the other end of the pond  each going in the opposite direction (he saw it on utube ) so it must be good   as there was no opposition to the idea that will be the way in the future  Clapping was again given to our Phil for the RO’s job  and to Pete for his outstanding ability to beat UNCLE G   on this one day   ………AS I SAW IT