RC BOATING YACHTING Sailing at Puddleduck Sailing @ Puddleduck 2019 Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 10/09/‘19 Reply To: Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 10/09/‘19

LETS START WITH THE ADMIRAL  shall we    He is a big buggar for sure so why is he up front and personal with our boys   they just sit there bothering no one  but on several  occasions as well as today his aggression towards  the little suckers  is a worry to be sure  Is command starting to get to the big fella  dunno   we will be watching …. staying with troubled individuals GEOFF  what’s with this boy  first class sailor  is no one talking to him  are we becoming ” elitist ”  “clicky  ”  if your not at the pointy end we wont talk to you  this is the only reason I can think of as to why the buggar is trying to take my spot  its exclusive Geoff  if you want to join just ask  put it in writing    I noticed that the admiral implied that the top gun UNCLE G  my understudy  was  in a term i’m unfamiliar with  “sandbagging”  pulled his boat out  and put it away   I witnessed smoke  coming from the cover on the boat before he retired  and witnessed the flame when he took the hatch cover off  we both extinguished the flame  with an apparatus we males carry  we could have used sandbags ( humour  )  whilst on topic of misadventures  mudflats Ron B  was again experimenting with the sides of the pond  as noted by the wallowing as we sailed past   instead of hitting boys maybe the admiral might like to try mudflats therapy  Under the interesting weather Wind more Wind    flamin storm Wind to calm placid light air  we sailed on  as we will next week   LETS hope that the aggression seen today is replaced with harmony and sweet music                                             what a load of crap   bring it on