RC BOATING YACHTING Sailing at Puddleduck Sailing @ Puddleduck 2019 Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 24th September 2019 (DF95's) Reply To: Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 24th September 2019 (DF95's)

I shall abide by the New Admirals request for less words  but an its a big but  we were 45 minutes into racing and someone said wheres the admiral  dead quietness descended on the gathering  for more than two milliseconds  an we were back to racing  now that’s shameful how could we all have missed the big long extension pole he brings each week  we needed that pole today  Nah just kiddin  we had a spare…..  bootiful weather winds to make every one happy   those of you who missed today extravaganza  tusk tusk we didn’t miss you because it was full on  look at the Admiral MK2 s pictures  says it all…….  Today’s exception to his usual position Mudflats RON B  did not deviate from his chosen agenda which was to secure the holy of the holy ‘est position at the pond my spot he did this with stealth   cunning and pond luck  who cares who won the race for the day  on our end it was mudflats  first second Kermit third predator  well done you two very close races   those of you who may have felt the bumper from my boat today may I say sincerely say  karzinga  No that’s not right  it should be…… why were you in my way   To comply with the THE new admirals request I will close to allow others to come on line…………………  yea I bet   WATCH THIS EMPTY SPACE