RC BOATING YACHTING Sailing at Puddleduck Sailing @ Puddleduck 2019 Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 01/10/‘19 Reply To: Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 01/10/‘19

NOTHING MUCH HAPPENED TODAY usual stuff  win not win  been there done that  but wait  I have been reliably informed that the admiral yes our admiral is devising a cunning plan as I see it there isn’t much separating the podium group from the not podium sailors  so the admiral is getting support from BMW and ansett airlines to donate  top items for the winner of the days sailing at the pond  things like BMW CAR  ; FLIGHTS TO  ALASKA  an so on   stay tuned or ring the admiral for more information on his plan  today  some may have witnessed a horrible horrible incident   at the pond   it started as a pleading crying mournful whimper from predator last night  he was playing with his MOUNTAGAY  when the injury occurred to his pelvis  his request was for me to win a race for him a proxie you might say   to please him I agreed  and so fello sailors I fulfilled    my promise but it was so easy I did it twice for him   I pledge gentlemen it will not happen again   and in doing my good deed bulldog  secured my rightful place on the pond   so there ya go  pat your selves on the back pond sailors  you may not get to be as good as me but keep trying  twas a good day   A  fellow sailor at the lauderdale canal was in attendance for a while moooose ( until he retired to clean his antlers )  he has been crook for a while now so good see him there