RC BOATING YACHTING Sailing at Puddleduck Sailing @ Puddleduck 2019 Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 22/10/2019 Reply To: Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 22/10/2019

Well the challenge was sent out and was accepted by the Admiral  ( for those that didn’t know  UNCLE G  challenged the admiral to a  show down ) as the admiral was late to turn up we assumed he didn’t want to be humiliated  but to his credit we had our races   and his butt was well and truly whipped by  perhaps the greatest  yacht skipper that has ever lived   speed grace finesse all the hallmarks of a skipper in his prime  was executed and finalised to be repeated  when ever he wishes  but my advise would be to allow some others to approach and feel the kiss of victory  (for awhile ) like for example young Justin one mistake away from the admirals old spot   and before I finish  a BIG BIG  thank you to TROUTY  ( phil  )  for his well run racing day   I trust that you will get onto the waters of the pond  and play with us an give the admiral an eye full of your wake  as most of the fleet are starting to do             is this the end for the x champion   i think not