RC BOATING YACHTING Sailing at Puddleduck Sailing @ Puddleduck 2019 Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 5/11/2019 Reply To: Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 5/11/2019

BONES what are bones good for how about stews  that’s how it was today with this fly by night “bones “stealing the most sort after position  not  ON THE  PODIUM  I am stew’n this will not be repeated will it MR  BONES……moving on ..  twas an interesting flying day for pinki  ( Pete  ) in an effort to out race Stuart pinki decided to fly yes fly over the cascading water fountain and he almost did it ……. landing short the keel caught the fountain arm and stooped his flight………. what showmanship  gutsy move there by the pink speed devil  an lets not forget Mr speed  UNCLE G   outstanding performance which was acknowledge by the crew with a cry of hip hip arhhh f****k him   (that part didn’t happen )  PLO duties were given to all but next time those that wish to win please see me before I have the PLO Duty as bribery is frowned upon (so we will call it a gift )  ALL the skippers today were outstanding in the fierce conditions  thrust upon us  and so the banks of the dam were a callin  and some skippers answered the call much to their dismay  weed was the only answer they received  Ever tried pylon racing well Predator had a shot at it today  with an almost perfect run under the sun deck until the wind died and his sails became erect thus traping him under the platform we wait in anticipation for this enterprising young fella s next adventure ALL in all just another day doin our thing