RC BOATING YACHTING Sailing at Puddleduck Sailing @ Puddleduck 2019 Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 19/11/2019 Reply To: Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 19/11/2019

TODAY we were in the presence of a real live sea god  big bad Ben as the Admiral stated this big buggar is gunna be a  possible second UNCLE G   if he keeps today’s performance up an look out Pete…. Don once again scared the begevers out of the elite if it wasn’t for that damn rudder …… an my man ricky  he knew when to take off  allowing Paul to receive the scared last spot  NOT HAPPY RICKY   when I did get to sail  the tussle I had with predator was most enjoyable but skill soon took over  an I left him in my wake  ( narh never happened )  Geoffrey and Stuart  god their good to watch  so much talent there   BROTHERS TWO   Paul and Justin  geeeze there getting good   an to finish with a hip hip hooray to Mr nice fella UNCLE G   for his unselfish desire to allow Phil  a true blue boatie fella to sail his boat while he under took the PTO  job and he was so keen to turn boats around even when I didn’t cross the line  before time (twice )     WELL DONE to our admiral today a fine graceful winning session god damn were getting good at this