RC BOATING YACHTING Sailing at Puddleduck Sailing @ Puddleduck 2019 Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 26/11/2019 Reply To: Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 26/11/2019

WHAT IS IT  that makes newbe’s  want the best position at the end of the day  First set of newbes was the brothers both wanting my position  when I finally kicked them out I now have big bad Ben to contend with but the little threat….. ( sorry  )….talk I had with him has resolved the issue (or it had better )    so to the day we sadly missed dear ol Pete   (pinky ) NOT  narh that’s not true  I never missed him   then there was predator  my coach because of his absence I won three races god I missed his pre race prep talks  where was bulldog today several meets with no bulldog  my running mate   the banks of the pond miss you  and to the others that missed another corker day  HA  you lose  To no wind to a perfect unpredictable  wind kept us all winning the lead only to lose it on another leg  from flighty to where the hell are ya that was the breeze which made the day interesting  I said last week look out for the silent one  an today he wasn’t silent Graeme  4th  outstanding always there nippin in an out  of the lead boats….  nice  …..the masseur (RICKY)  the out back king returned to show that not only can he fly rc planes but he dabbles in the yachts as well  and is sort of alright at the game …..Don and Geoff still at it  come on you fellas  one of yas make a brake show who’s the best  UNCLE G  “the man”  from the rear starts…….. to brilliant sailing through the field  this young fella is a gem to watch no matter how much he is penalised  but still the one to beat ( with a hammer )  joke  is the admiral god damn he’s good he’s there he’s not there but he wins an wins   so ends our day with coffee and earl grey tea