RC BOATING YACHTING Sailing at Puddleduck Sailing @ Puddleduck 2019 Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 17/12/2019 Reply To: Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 17/12/2019

I knew my Patara  would be the top dog at years end  and deserved it was with contenders at his stern ( sometimes very very far behind ) he beat handy caps that would have made others remove themselves from the water  fantastic to see Dave back still  puffed a bit  but puffin is better than not ay an the new boy on the block Peter  “is this the boy to give my Patara a run”  ?  shame that Sue and Graeme had to leave they would have loved the days sailing wouldn’t be great if sue got a boat and was in there with us   (something to consider au girl   )  there is a real contender for my reserved spot  bull dog Barrett  he and I will have to sit down and have a serious chat  Ricky and his godson Tristan  did a superb job doing there thing today an  what the hell is big bad Ben doing ……. Antarctica  ” really ”   why not just sail around Bruny island  to get ya rocks off   quick question   is your wife going to …….the admiral wanted to know I think he said that    my day was perfect I beat predator several times that’s all I was after so don’t look into the results of the race to interpret anything else. Lastly thanks to the admiral for all his effort in getting us up and sailing at the pond  Congratulations sailors of the pond  you are without doubt the best  in the state Merry Christmas everyone & a Happy New Year KERMIT LA FROG