RC BOATING YACHTING Sailing at Puddleduck Sailing @ Puddleduck 2019 Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 17/12/2019 Reply To: Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 17/12/2019

ARHHHHH TUGBOAT DEAR BOY weathers fantastic most if not all of the pond boaters wear short shorts down here (an some shouldn’t)  booootiful weather I cant remember a bad month in years  but we do need rain for us on tanks an the farmers ofcouse other than that excellent sailing the pond crew have excelled in their  sailing after lessons from my top gun Sailing school  ( branch from top gun Flight school ) as you may have noticed in the videos filmed by another student of mine… predator   (top gun Video school )  show the improvement from the sailing fraternity  of a 9 week course  I do this a s a free service  to those that need it  as for me being at the pointy end lately not my fault I asked ol pred for help a few times an that my friend was when it started so Tuesday was solely revenge day that done things will return to normal  although as new members come through they do like my spot until  my few quite words to them touch base  with that dear ol tuggy may you and your dingy’s enjoy the  festive time coming your way   Regards  Kermit la frog