RC BOATING YACHTING Sailing at Puddleduck Sailing @ Puddleduck 2020 Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 14/01/2020 Reply To: Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 14/01/2020

Twas a perfect day for the 95s  light to no wind an then solid wind later as the day progressed only a few minor incursions into other boats by the green machine with one sinking the other demasted  not to bad but getting better to be fair though it could have happened to then later on  by someone else  ay The green slimy slush around the banks has grown outwards to the stage of serious thinking of removal   several fine skippers including myself  (no laughing ) found ourselves in the slush due to no wind  so it was a tinny extraction  No excuses though for Stuarts effort to move the fountain but still a fine effort for this attempt perhaps another effort later on with more wind  A serious coup was undertaken by Dave to take my coveted position  but skill and dastardly cunning kept my place safe  Great to see Trouty back after his very serious operation ( removal of  ingrown toe nail ) and also for the second time sailing  Dave who also has had a operation ( tummy tuck and silicon insertion )  they both look great …..new men in fact  A very enjoyable day very quite with an occasional  ne deep as the green machine raced to the finish line  and that was our day at the puddleduck  pond  a true reflection on the days happening