RC AIRCRAFT FLYING Flying @ “The Field” Flying @ “The Field” 2020 Fly-In @ “The Field” 18th February 2020 Reply To: Fly-In @ “The Field” 18th February 2020

‘FAKE NEWS ALERT’

I had also better add here even if it’s a tad late that there were in fact five flyers in attendance and one newbie and not four as reported as fake news in that Bad Angel video… What a jerk getting something that simple wrong..

Also I heard a vicious rumour that the FLG news crew that covered the return of the C17 from that massively secret mission in Iraq forgot to push the  record button at the actual return ceremony but my sources also informed me that there were the toppest of top secret agents in attendance from MI 8.3 who must remain anonymous at all costs and any disclosure of their identity would be catastrophic to our nations security and they in fact had directed the news crew to not video or suffer the consequences and it looks like they complied,  sooks.  Ps I can tell you from being there and witnessing this wonderful arrival the ceremony was a credit to the welcoming assembled crowd of VIP’s and I was proud to be and Australian to witness this wonderful event it really brought a tear to the eyes of all assembled.

And thrill seekers that’s my story and I’m sticking to it…