RC AIRCRAFT FLYING Flying @ “The Field” Flying @ “The Field” 2020 Fly-In @ “The Field” 24th February 2020 Reply To: Fly-In @ “The Field” 24th February 2020

DEAR BAD ANGEL  In respect to your video on the flying  your assumption is flawed on several points  your video ticked almost all requirements for an enjoyerable look   1 / humour  2/ mixed  content  3/ excitement 4/ naughtiness 5/ interviewing   Sadly  the down side  no peaceful light music in the back ground  as we have come accustomed to in  UNCLE G’ S this is very noticeable  in your productions  perhaps your editing machine thingi hasn’t got a music gizmo part in it  for I see no other reason why a brilliant violist like yourself  doesn’t move with the tide so to speak  and the last comment  like all good story’s the first frame needs to sell the video  and you know what sells by putting me my kisser on the front page  you guaranteed  a huge video audience   very cleaver indeed   I trust this explanation explain the reason I gave you top  best video  Regards   2ic Kermit la frog