RC AIRCRAFT FLYING Flying Elsewhere KERMIT DOES THE PHANTOM Reply To: KERMIT DOES THE PHANTOM

Isolation  what  Isolation   I sail….I fly..  I keep my distance from the dragon what could be better   Im far enough away from her that the flames from her snozzell cant get to me  life’s good  an by the way UNCLE G  that mock sentence  “great high quality video”   did not go unnoticed  As the new president of the flight line gang let me just say be careful with words  my deputy MR MOOSE records all  RC TOYS  notices for later reference associated with a reprimand  So in future efforts from me with videos a more sincere grovelling praise would be better  AS FOR THE MUSIC   I have you to thank for the excellent music associated with the video (with listening one learns  )  in BA’s defense he may not have the music function on his program  (maybe we…  you an I could hummm a few bars for him  to record )   so UNCLE G in essence I thank you for your acknowledgment of my video      your loving   PRESIDENT    FLIGHT LINE GANG : KERMIT LA FROG