RC BOATING YACHTING Sailing at Puddleduck Sailing @ Puddleduck 2020 Puddleduck Vineyard, Tasmania 02/05/2020 Reply To: Puddleduck Vineyard, Tasmania 02/05/2020

What  an excellent days sailing  fair weather a few good sailors  an GeofF   the toe cruncher )  I watched predators videos on the edge of my seat so exciting it was but I do have a grouch  Where was the Rule Book when that yellow sailed boat constantly bumped boats and even locked onto one an he was leading the race such skippers should be held to accou……..OHHHH that was me……..  now I remember I had sail problems ……..  moving on  Good to see PHIL at the pond doing his thing  showing the novices how its done an that brings me to the admiral once again the leader of the pack due mainly to his best mate the scorer GRAHAME   who’s effort as the chief scorer could have had an impact ( if his gorgeous missus was scoring I would be first for sure not that I wanna be  )  overall in my unbiased option the true champion for the day was PREDATOR  through pain  with a right foot crushed  and several toes hanging by band aids only……. he today forced himself to the pond to film today’s outing for us all Now I’m not saying what our GEOFF  did to predator was deliberate but he did in FACT    STOMP on mikes broken twisted bandaged blood soaked foot  after predator beat him in several races  it was a sad day to see the mighty predator nearly on his knees possibly crying with a voice so faint and filled with excruciating pain and being held up as to not topple over to feel  a sort of happiness knowing it wasn’t you      I called predator to see if he got home ok he said he had to stop twice to jab a needle into his toe to release the blood as the enlarged bloody blue black toe was throbbing as only a broken stomped on toe could  other than that not a bad day