RC BOATING YACHTING Sailing at Puddleduck Sailing @ Puddleduck 2020 Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 07/07/2020P Reply To: Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 07/07/2020P

UNCLE G  alternate report?   Iv never done that I may have spoken of instances of concern or the like but never an alternate report that would be doing a disservice to the admirals brilliant reports on the days sailing I do have issues with scorers though and with manipulation of the rules but as justin worked well with the scoring today there is no issue left  but I will say I saw PHIL T shivering so much he missed a buoy through it his fingers went zind when it should have zagged not his fault nor was it widdle wickys fault that today was so frustrating for the widdle fella his first folly for the day was turning up his second was putting his boat in the water some days you should just stay home while on it why is the big fella MIKE trying to snuggle into my spot on the rank  whats going on I know my spot is favored by many but MIKE ? So considerate of the admiral to clean the fountain today an phil did a fair job to I beleave although I seriously don’t know why he would want to after the admiral did such a fantastic job at it while I’m just thinking about today wasn’t it Nobil of JUSTIN to surrender a probable podium position  by giving up his boat and doing when someone else shouldn’t have been given a pencil and did the scoring for us all …..so Nope I’v got nothing to add to the admirals report