RC AIRCRAFT FLYING Flying @ “The Field” Flying @ The Field 2021 Another Not So Quiet little Mid Week Fly-In @ the Field Reply To: Another Not So Quiet little Mid Week Fly-In @ the Field

Once again we all have to acknowledge this flyer and his expert handling of both his aircraft and the video camera to which I have never seen a better video from anyone EVER as this days effort shows UNCLE G  has supplied us with a colourful days outing with humour and just darn right perfection in capturing the right moment in time for us all to enjoy this craftsmans work Not only can this boy fly  (I personally trained this outstanding (top gun flight school ) young fella )   it was then I saw the raw talent this boy contained  it took no effort from me for him to explode into the ace of the air to which he is undoubtly the master  IM honoured that UNCLE G  has supplied us with this days happenings with his perfection from his trusty camera  ….thank you my dear dear cobber mate…….. love your work ………………………………………..                                     just say’n