RC BOATING YACHTING Sailing @ Lauderdale Canal Sailing & Boating @ Lauderdale Canal 2022 A fine day for sailing @ the canal

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

The breeze was a bit chilly but the sun (for most of the day) kept us warm enough to overcome it.

Another nice turnout for a winters Saturday morning.

Kermit had his A Glide out again so I took along my A as well.

The rest sailed DF65’s or DF95’s apart from Stuart who had his usual swing rig RG65.

It was good to see our special (green) member of the Marine Modellers call in today!

I must apologise, I got some amazing footage of the yachts today, but due to a technical problem with the GoPro I can’t publish it.

(Some idiot pushed the record button twice)

The view from the other end.

Oh well it’s nice to know that I’m not the only one to do such silly things.

That was soooo good PREDATOR , on the widdewoddie Im making there will be a position for a gopro  just forward of the mast or at the stern  not sure yet

YEA pred but in the sinkers place its an old age thing …….. poor ol dear

Yes Kermit, It’s definitely an old age thing.

I can’t imagine what I will be like when I get as old as you!

But it did save a lot of video editing.

NOW let me explain why I was at the wheel chairs spot BUT FIRST the reception I received when opening the car door was terrifying  not a wheel chair in site but there was in abundance walking frames and walking sticks an the dears  were waving them at me in a not to friendly manner  I have no idea why I like old fokes  after I bluffed my way in ,  and with eyes with daggers comeing from the ol folk  I quickly concluded my business an ran to my car  now heres the thing ol folk can move fast when they want to no sooner had reached  the car at least 7 were  grabbed my car one dear ol thing had the door open   I can only cnclude that they all missed their meds today………. look out the nurses at the marine modellers retirement village when this lot get back ………just say’n

You are always welcome down our end Kermit. We don’t care how old you are.

But I wouldn’t have describe Scotty as a “dear ol thing” though.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.