RC BOATING SCALE BOATS Boating Scale Boats Electric A Fine Spring Day @ the Canal

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

A beautiful spring day at the canal, calm water, tide coming in, no weed and as last week – No FROGS!

We had another of the original Marine Modellers – David Hunt turn up today with his Murry River paddler “Adelaide”.

I said I wasn’t going to look at the sinkers video effort but  I did and wasn’t disappointed it was even worse than last week’s  Where is fruity when he films its at least worth a few minutes of viewing   THE BOATS WERE FANTASTIC   just the video didn’t do them justice what has happened to fruity  why isn’t he beating the daylights outa HARRY with his super fast boats  where is he questions need answering has he been made redundant his application to join the floaters group can be speeded up May as well join the best  well……we will make him one of the best anyway ………………………………………………………just sayn

Thank for taking the time to view my video Kermit, I really appreciate your expert criticism of my video.

I will have book into some more lessons at the “TOP GUN FLYING SCHOOL” Video section.

P.S. We haven’t seen Fruity since you snuck down to our end a couple of weeks ago, what did you say to him?

MR SINKER SIR, With respect cobber I can’t talk about what fruity an I discussed   I can say though fruitys application to join the floaters group is being fast tracked  (at his request )  an to be fair your effort on saturday was tolerable  very close to ok 👌   i’ve been hard on you for sometime now its because the ol folks need quality videos to view  I’ve been told they can stay up an watch the canal putt putts  if they don’t throw their urine canisters at the tv  that is why they need quality  video  I trust you understand now ……………………………………………………………………………….just sayn

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.