RC AIRCRAFT FLYING Flying @ “The Field” Flying @ the Field 2023 A fine Tuesday of flying

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

A smaller than usual mob of pilots today at the field but the weather was fine (and just warm enough) and everyone enjoyed themselves.

Gerald maidened his 3D printed Albatross biplane and apart from losing a wheel on landing (and then flipping over) it flew very well, nice & stable.

The rest of us just flew and had fun.

As usual Kermit whipped up a BBQ for lunch then it was back to flying till we had to go and mount a search for his “Wild Wing” which was eventually recovered intact with no damage at all (tough little buggers).

Another good pick on the weather Mike.

Great video as usual Mr Kermit, and Andrew!!

Well done, Andrew, and your offsider Kermit didn’t do too bad a job either…………………………………………………..Just Sayn

I may have to let the gentle giant go …he may out do me on the camera an there can only be one  QUESTION  how does one tell another he’s sacked fired done gone dismissed buggar off  with out loosing ones body parts……………………………………….JUST SAYN

wow WOW WHAT a superb bunch of videos for our day out  Viewers looking at our day will be amazed at the talent we have not only for the flying crew but especially the videographers’  what a treat WE have it all …………….just sayn

Great videos again – we’re spoilt for talent.

Well I think the video editor/ producer did a great job on all videos.

Fab

Bloody great videos, along the wing of the draco are impressive. makes one think you are on board. Looking forward to next fly in.

Fab.

Great footage and some carnage. Ive had 3 days minding my boat as a big typhoon skirted by. Some marina damage but not near my boat and I put out so many extra mooring lines. Now have a few days respite before the next typhoon. So thats also why no flying videos from me in Philippines. But it gives me the time to enjoy your footage. I have a Dumas Tiger Moth balsa kit to build in the typhoon /rainy season here. I will get into 3D printing when back in Hobart but could be another 18 months here.

Keep those mooring lines happening. Stay safe and hope the tiger moth keeps you from trouble 😁

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.